Bringing the Community Together
Safari Niagara is proud to be a significant part of its surrounding community. We work closely with non-profit organizations and local businesses in order to serve a more diverse audience, and promote the zoo as a resource for all members of the community.
If you are interested in working with us this season, please e-mail email@example.com to discuss the possibility of a partnership opportunity.
Safari Niagara has supported various local fundraising events through its donations program. Due to the high volume of requests received annually, kindly follow the guidelines below to determine your eligibility before submitting a request.
Safari Niagara Provides Donations For:
- Requests that are related to our vision of education, environment and conservation.
- Non Profit Organizations
Safari Niagara Does Not Provide Donations For:
- Individual requests such as weddings or stag and does
- For Profit Organizations
- Political or social organizations
How to Apply for a Donation:
Any donation that does not provide the following information will not be considered. We do not accept requests or inquiries about the status of a request by phone, and no phone call will be returned.
- The request must be received in writing on the organization’s letterhead
- Must provide the actual date of the event and purpose for fundraising.
- Must have an official’s contact name, phone number, return mailing address and email contact.
- In our efforts to help preserve the environment and promote conservation, we ask that your organization submit requests by firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not fax or mail your request, if you have already submitted an email.